Last Revised: 09-11-2020
PLEASE READ THIS UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Acharya Consulting Services and Sales (“होस्ट.भारत“) and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website (“Site”) or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”). Services Agreements and additional policies apply to certain Services and are in addition to (not in lieu of) this Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of a Services Agreement and the provisions of this Agreement, the provisions of the applicable Services Agreement shall control.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to WebsiteKiDukan. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
2. MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT, SITE OR SERVICES
WebsiteKiDukan may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In addition, WebsiteKiDukan may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account (“Account”) information current. WebsiteKiDukan assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address. In addition, WebsiteKiDukan may terminate Your use of Services for any violation or breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by You. WEBSITEKIDUKAN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, CHANGE, OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PRICES AND FEES FOR THE SAME, AT ANY TIME.
3. ELIGIBILITY; AUTHORITY
This Site and the Services are available only to individuals or entities (“Users”) who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, होस्ट.भारत finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. होस्ट.भारत shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from होस्ट.भारत reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by होस्ट.भारत to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, होस्ट.भारत reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
4. YOUR ACCOUNT
In order to access some of the features of this Site or use some of the Services, you will have to create an Account. You represent and warrant to होस्ट.भारत that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If होस्ट.भारत has reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, होस्ट.भारत reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password, Payment Method(s) (as defined below), and shopper PIN. For security purposes, होस्ट.भारत recommends that you change your password and shopper PIN at least once every six (6) months for each Account. You must notify होस्ट.भारत immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. होस्ट.भारत will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss होस्ट.भारत or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.
5. GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement, any applicable Services Agreement or policy that may apply to your Services and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by होस्ट.भारत in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in the exploitation of children, or any activity related to the proliferation of child sexual abuse material (CSAM);
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Violates the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or similar legislation, or promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Violates the Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017 or similar legislation, or promotes or facilitates prostitution and/or sex trafficking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding होस्ट.भारत or होस्ट.भारत‘s Services.
- You will not perform any false, abusive or fraudulent activity. You will not perform any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by होस्ट.भारत.
- You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
- You will not access होस्ट.भारत Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as होस्ट.भारत may designate.
- You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. होस्ट.भारत does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of होस्ट.भारत‘s related technologies, without होस्ट.भारत‘s express prior written consent.
- You will not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any होस्ट.भारत Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site, the होस्ट.भारत Content or the User Content therein.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
- You are aware that होस्ट.भारत may from time-to-time call you about your account, and that, for the purposes of any and all such call(s), you may be subject to call recording and hereby consent to the same, subject to any applicable laws and our restrictions and obligations thereunder, including, where permissible, to record the entirety of such calls regardless of whether होस्ट.भारत asks you on any particular call for consent to record such call. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding in which होस्ट.भारत is a party. Further, by providing your telephone or mobile number, you consent to receive marketing telephone calls from or on behalf of होस्ट.भारत that may be initiated by an automatic telephone dialing system and/or use an artificial or prerecorded voice. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from होस्ट.भारत. Similarly, by providing your mobile number, you consent to receive marketing text messages from or on behalf of होस्ट.भारत that may be sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from होस्ट.भारत. Message and data rates may apply.
- Without limiting any of the rights set forth elsewhere in this Agreement, होस्ट.भारत expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, or limit future access to this Site or any Services (including but not limited to the right to cancel or transfer any domain name registration) to any User (i) whose Account or Services were previously terminated or suspended, whether due to breach of this or any other Agreement or any होस्ट.भारत policy, or (ii) who otherwise engages or has engaged in inappropriate or unlawful activity while utilizing the Site or Services (as determined by होस्ट.भारत in its sole and absolute discretion).
- If your purchase or account activity shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, होस्ट.भारत may cancel any service associated your name, email address or account and close any associated होस्ट.भारत accounts. If you conducted any fraudulent activity, होस्ट.भारत reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to होस्ट.भारत including litigation costs and damages. To contest cancellation of Services or freezing or closure of an account, please contact होस्ट.भारत Care.
6. PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
होस्ट.भारत offers certain hosted Services available to you that may involve the submission, collection and/or use of personally identifying or identifiable information about you and your own customers (“Your Data”) in the course of your use of these Services (“Covered Services”). Your Data, for the purpose of this Section, excludes any User Content. होस्ट.भारत‘s Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”), which is hereby incorporated by reference and applicable to Covered Services, is meant to provide you contractual assurance that we have robust mechanisms to ensure the transfer of Your Data, including transfers of Your Data from the EEA to the Covered Services, meets with compliance under applicable data privacy laws.
For the purposes of the DPA and the Standard Contractual Clauses attached to the DPA (when and as applicable), you (and your applicable affiliates) are considered the Data Controller/Data Exporter, and your acceptance of the terms of service governing Covered Services at the time of purchase of any Covered Services will also be treated as your acknowledgement and acceptance of the DPA and its appendices (including the Standard Contractual Clauses and its appendices, as applicable). If you wish to print, sign and return a physical copy of the DPA, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covered Services, as defined in this Section and in the DPA, include hosted services that are subject to the terms and conditions of the following Agreements: (1) Domain Name Registration, (2) Email Marketing Services, (3) Hosting, (4) Online Store/Quick Shopping Cart, (5) Website Builder Services.
7. USER CONTENT
Some of the features of this Site or the Services, including those Services that are hosted with होस्ट.भारत, may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice via forum posts, content submitted in connection with a contest, product reviews or recommendations, or photos to be incorporated into a social media event or activity (“User Submissions”), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, “User Content”). All content submitted through your Account is consider User Content. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or to or via the Services, you represent and warrant to होस्ट.भारत that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party. You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted through your Account, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it.
User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that your User Submissions are entirely voluntary, do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate होस्ट.भारत to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret, that होस्ट.भारत has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions, and that होस्ट.भारत may be working on the same or similar content, it may already know of such content from other sources, it may simply wish to develop this (or similar) content on its own, or it may have taken / will take some other action.
होस्ट.भारत shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else.
User Content Other Than User Submissions. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or through the Services, you authorize होस्ट.भारत to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and this Agreement. You hereby grant होस्ट.भारत a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with this Site, the Services and होस्ट.भारत‘s (and होस्ट.भारत‘s affiliates’) business(es), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content (with the exception of User Content that you designate “private” or “password protected”) through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted through the functionality of this Site and under this Agreement. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from this Site. You understand and agree, however, that होस्ट.भारत may retain (but not distribute, display, or perform) server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, होस्ट.भारत shall not use any User Content that has been designated “private” or “password protected” by you for the purpose of promoting this Site or होस्ट.भारत‘s (or होस्ट.भारत‘s affiliates’) business(es). If you have a website or other content hosted by होस्ट.भारत, you shall retain all of your ownership or licensed rights in User Content.
8. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE/SERVICES
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our other policies and procedures, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site and the Services on a twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site or the Service on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
9. PRODUCT CREDITS
In the event you are provided with a product credit (“Credit”), whether for redemption of the purchase of a specific product or for free with the purchase of another product (“Purchased Product”), you acknowledge and agree that such Credit is only valid for one (1) year and is only available with a valid purchase and may be terminated in the event the product purchased is deleted, cancelled, transferred or not renewed. The Credit will expire one (1) year from date of purchase of the Purchased Product if the Credit has not been redeemed. In the event that the Credit is redeemed, after the initial subscription period, the product will automatically renew at the then-current renewal price until cancelled. If you wish to cancel the automatic renewal of the product, you may do so by visiting your Account or by contacting customer service. In the event your Purchased Product includes a free domain name, if you cancel the Purchased Product, the list price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. The list price is the price of the domain name listed on WebsiteKiDukan’s website and is not subject to any promotion, discount, or other reduction in price. For Credits issues for free with another Purchased Product, you acknowledge and agree that we may swap your Credit for a similar product, in our sole discretion.
10. MONITORING OF CONTENT; ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICY
होस्ट.भारत generally does not pre-screen User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by होस्ट.भारत or posted to this Site). However, होस्ट.भारत reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. होस्ट.भारत may remove any item of User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by होस्ट.भारत or posted to this Site) and/or terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for otherwise violating this Agreement (as determined by होस्ट.भारत in its sole and absolute discretion), at any time and without prior notice. होस्ट.भारत may also terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site if होस्ट.भारत has reason to believe the User is a repeat offender. If होस्ट.भारत terminates your access to this Site or the Services found at this Site, होस्ट.भारत may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on its servers.
11. DISCONTINUED SERVICES; END OF LIFE POLICY
होस्ट.भारत reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the (i) Services or (ii) individual features, functionalities, or aspects of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although होस्ट.भारत makes great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services and features, functionalities, or aspects of the Services, there are times when a Service or specific feature, functionality, or aspect of a Service that we offer will be discontinued or reach its End-of-Life (“EOL”). If that is the case, those Services, or the specific feature, functionality, or aspect of that Service, will no longer be supported by होस्ट.भारत, in any way, effective on the EOL date.
Notice and Migration. In the event that any Service we offer has reached or will reach EOL, we will attempt to notify you thirty or more days in advance of the EOL date. It is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to replace the Service by migrating to a new Service before the EOL date, or by entirely ceasing reliance on said Service before the EOL date. In either case, होस्ट.भारत will either offer a comparable Service for you to migrate to for the remainder of the term of your purchase, a prorated in-store credit, or a prorated refund, to be determined by होस्ट.भारत in its sole and absolute discretion. होस्ट.भारत may, with or without notice to you, migrate you to the most up-to-date version of the Service, if available. You agree to take full responsibility for any and all loss or damage arising from any such migration. In the event that a feature, functionality, or aspect of any Service we offer has reached or will reach EOL, then we will attempt to notify you thirty or more days in advance of the EOL date. However, if the Service maintains a least reasonably equivalent functionality without such feature, functionality, or aspect, as determined by होस्ट.भारत in its sole and absolute discretion, होस्ट.भारत will not be required to offer a comparable feature or functionality for the Service or a refund.
No Liability. WebsiteKiDukan will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.12. BETA SERVICES
From time to time, होस्ट.भारतmay offer new Services (limited preview services or new features to existing Services) in a pre-release version. New Services, new features to existing Services or limited preview services shall be known, individually and collectively, as “Beta Services”. If you elect to use any Beta Services, then your use of the Beta Services is subject to the following terms and conditions: (i) You acknowledge and agree that the Beta Services are pre-release versions and may not work properly; (ii) You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Beta Services may expose you to unusual risks of operational failures; (iii) The Beta Services are provided as-is, so we do not recommend using them in production or mission critical environments; (iv) होस्ट.भारत reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Beta Services at any time; (v) Commercially released versions of the Beta Services may change substantially, and programs that use or run with the Beta Services may not work with the commercially released versions or subsequent releases; (vi) होस्ट.भारत may limit availability of customer service support time dedicated to support of the Beta Services; (vii) You acknowledge and agree to provide prompt feedback regarding your experience with the Beta Services in a form reasonably requested by us, including information necessary to enable us to duplicate errors or problems you experience; (viii) You acknowledge and agree that होस्ट.भारत may track your browsing behavior, links clicked, items purchased, your device type, and to collect various data, including analytics, about how you use and interact with our Beta Services; (ix) You acknowledge and agree that all information regarding your use of the Beta Services, including your experience with and opinions regarding the Beta Services, is confidential, and may not be disclosed to a third party or used for any purpose other than providing feedback to होस्ट.भारत; (x) The Beta Services are provided “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults”.
You acknowledge and agree that we may use your feedback for any purpose, including product development purposes. At our request you will provide us with comments that we may use publicly for press materials and marketing collateral. Any intellectual property inherent in your feedback or arising from your use of the Beta Services shall be owned exclusively by होस्ट.भारत. To the fullest extent permitted by law, होस्ट.भारत disclaims any and all warranties, statutory, express or implied, with respect to the Beta Services including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
13. FEES AND PAYMENTS
You agree that your Payment Method may be charged by one of our affiliated entities. If, during your purchase, your payment was identified as being processed in India.
(A) GENERAL TERMS, INCLUDING AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS
Payment Due at Time of Order; Non-Refundable. You agree to pay all amounts due for Services at the time you order them. All amounts are non-refundable unless otherwise noted in the Refund Policy.
Price Changes. होस्ट.भारत reserves the right to change its prices and fees at any time, and such changes shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you. If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal as further described below.
Payment Types. Except as prohibited in any product-specific agreement, you may pay for Services by using any of the following “Payment Methods”: (i) valid credit card, (ii) “Good As Gold Prepaid Services” (defined below); (iii) electronic payment from your personal or business checking account, as appropriate (and as defined below); (iv) PayPal, (v) International Payment Option (as defined below) or (vi) via in-store credit balances, if applicable (and as defined below), each a “Payment Method”. The “Express Checkout” feature automatically places an order for the applicable Service and charges the default Express Checkout Payment Method for your Account. Confirmation of that order will be sent to the email address on file for your Account. Your Payment Method on file must be kept valid if you have any active Services in your Account. In addition, you agree that the location for the processing of your payments may change for any reason, including the type of Payment Method chosen, the currency selected, or changes or updates made to your Payment Method.
Refunds Issued. You agree that where refunds are issued to your Payment Method, होस्ट.भारत issuance of a refund receipt is only confirmation that होस्ट.भारत has submitted your refund to the Payment Method charged at the time of the original sale, and that होस्ट.भारत has no control over when the refund will be applied towards your Payment Method’s available balance. You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider and/or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund, and that such refund posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
In the event a refund is issued to your Payment Method and the payment provider, payment processor or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method imposes any limitations on refunds, including but not limited to, limitations as to the timing of the refund or the number of refunds allowed, then होस्ट.भारत, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to issue the refund either (i) in the form of an in-store credit; (ii) via issuance of a होस्ट.भारत check, which will be sent to the mailing address on file for your Account; or (iii) in some jurisdictions, as a bank transfer, when the payment processor cannot refund back to the Payment Method. होस्ट.भारत also has the right to offer an in-store credit for customers seeking refunds, even if there are no limitations on refunds imposed by the Payment Method.
Monthly Billing Date. If you are being billed on a monthly basis, your monthly billing date will be based on the date of the month you purchased the Services, unless that date falls after the 28th of the month, in which case your billing date will be the 28th of each month.
Auto-Renewal Terms. Other than as required by applicable law, होस्ट.भारत does not retain hard copies or electronic versions of mandate, standing order or standing instruction forms and/or any signed consents relating to your usage of our automatic renewal services, and we are therefore unable to provide any such document upon request. You may view or change your automatic renewal settings at any time by logging into your होस्ट.भारत account.